venerdì 6 febbraio 2015

Back at school❤Kogal❤

Hi everyone!
It's a while since I wrote something >//< 
I'm a bit late for saying"Happy New Year" ahahaha

Finally in less than a month I will finish my studies YAY
And more *____* I'll go to Japan with Bea <3
I can't wait for it!!!

Last week I  participated  to a cute event in Milan, the theme was "Japanese School Uniform"
I had so much fun and I met new people and photographers!
I really wanted to try kogal in a while but I didn't have a uniform so I ordered but didn't arrive in time D: I asked my mother if she had a skirt similar to the uniforms and she had it..but it was soooo long!!! I had to rolled it ahhahaha and put a corset or something to hide xD it's been a quite fun situation!
At the end this was my outfit!
Here some photo from the event


 


Photos by Massimo Mussini
For more photos check my profile on fb

xoxo


2 commenti:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...