martedì 5 marzo 2013

Dream High ♫♪♫

Hi everyone!
How are u??
Today I want to tell you about a Korean drama that I just finished watching!


 "Dream High" 
Have you heard about it?


Dream High tells the story of six students at Kirin Art High School who work to achieve their dreams of becoming music stars in the Korean music industry. Go Hye Mi is a student who had majored in classical music but has to give up her dream by entering Kirin Art High School to pay off her father's debt. However, she needs to get two other students to also come to the school in order for her to enroll in the school conditionally. These two students are Song Sam Dong, who lives in the countryside, and Jin Guk, whom she accidentally meets while trying to escape from a loan shark. Yoon Baek Hee, formerly Hyemi's sidekick, becomes her rival in school because Hye Mi betrays her during the audition to enter the school.

I'll just introduce the main characters


Main Cast
Suzy as Go Hye Mi 




수지 / Soo Ji
I think she's a good actress, I loved her performance in this drama. She also starred in other parts in other TV shows. For those who doesn't know she's a member of the kpop group Miss A

Kim Soo Hyun as Song Sam Dong



김수현 / Kim Soo Hyun

At first I did not like that much as a character, even if we understand that it would be a special one. As an actor, I like him a lot, in fact he played several roles over the one in this drama.
His facial expressions are perfect, they express the right feeling, and...oh well he's a very handsome boy!

Taecyeon as Jin Gook / Hyun Shi Hyuk



택연 / Taecyeon
Well, let's talk about this handsome young man!
I liked him from the very first appearance, and I thought it was the real protagonist of the story, I would have liked it could end up in a certain way, but towards the end of the story you understand how it turns out!
Young, model, actor and singer! Main Rapper of the kpop group 2PM! What could be better?

Ham Eun Jung as Yoon Baek Hee



은정 / Eun Jung
In this drama she plays the role of the bad girl who changes for the better. I don't really like her as an actress, I prefer her for what she is, a singer. Lead Vocalist of kpop group T-ara.

Wooyoung as Jason



He is a nice guy and very good dancer. I find him too cute in this drama, he is the typical proud boy, but in front of the true love cannot resist. Good actor and also a good singer, Main Vocalist of kpop group 2PM.

IU as Kim Pil Sook

아이유 / IU
I love her. I love her very much as an actress and as a singer. she is cute, sweet and has a melodious voice.
I really liked the part she played in this drama. The girl with a pure heart.


 Drama Trailer

Backstage

If you want to watch other interviews or trailer watch this channel you tube

Now I'll begin to watch  Dream High 2


If you want to see episodes in streaming pay a visit on my page -> Drama List
You will find more drama. 
If you click on the title of the drama, the page where there are episodes will open.

See you soon


Jade



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...