mercoledì 16 ottobre 2013

G&G Shinny Aqua ( Puffy 3 tone) ~ G&G ~ Review

Today I wanted to talk about my new circle lenses!! I recived them from PinkyParadise I really like this shop, is easy to understand, it has always great promotion and more important is really reliable!


Here what I recived!


Brand: G&G (Dueba / Barbie)
Base Curve: 8.6mm / 8.9mm
Diameter: 14.5 
Water Content: 38%
Disposable: Yearly
 They arrived in this litte bottle! 

 Can u see the enlargement? 


Design/pattern
4/5 I really like it, I think it could be use for natural color, I love it!
Color
5/5 Perfect for my eyes color, it's lovely and natural! For plp like me who has green light color it's more difficult to find CL with the right color! 
Comfort
5/5 Really comfortable, no irritate, soft on your eyes
Enlargement
4/5 If you are searching for a very big enlargement I think they are a little too small, cos 14.5 mm but the effect it's cool cos seems at least 15 mm
Overall Rating
5/5 They are lovely natural, very comfortable and I looveeee the color that is green/yellow inside very similar too mine and blu outside! Love them a lot!

Stay tunned!
Jade

2 commenti:

  1. ma che fighe che sono!! tra l'altro per essere delle 14.5 sembrano molto grandi *0*

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Avevo paura di come mi sarebbero state, ma sono abbastanza naturali anche loro perchè all'interno sono verdine e poi azzurre andando all'esterno, hanno un sottile ringer nero che le fa sembrare un pò più grande dei 14.5! Zizi sono soddisfatta xD

      Elimina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...