sabato 15 febbraio 2014

❤ 18 ❤ Day ~ New color for my exte ~

Hi ^^
These days are just soo stressfull! I passed one of my exams yesterday YAY and next week I'll have other 2 and then I'll have finished!!

Before going to Frankfurt I dyed my extention from blond to red!! I really really love them *___*
I didn't dye all my exte becouse I didn't know how they would be with my natural hair color!
 I bought "Red Vermillion Direction Dye"
I applied the red on my exte with a brush and then waited for almost 3/4 hours.
  Here the result! I love this color!
Here some photos of me with them! 


Day 18 - A picture of your favorite memory.
This pic was taken at the int. meet 2 weeks ago..it's a great memory for me, because it's been my first trip with Bea, and it's been my first international gyaru meet! I had the chance to spend time with Bea and others gyaru lovers! I was really happy that day ^__^ I won't forget it!


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...