domenica 9 marzo 2014

*Sweet friends*

Hi everyone ^^
How are you!?!?
In these week I meet my sis Margarette ** I'll be her model for a competition of makeup!!
I'm sooo curious to see how she will transform me ehhehe


What have you done for carnival?
 This year I spent friday night with my boy and saturday night with my gals!
Me and my brother (since my parents wasn't at home for the whole weekend) did a party YAY
ahahahhaha many guys were drunk and someone broke something...but it's a normal thing isn't it?
We had a lot of fun and I could spend the night with my love!
I hadn't take any pics I was too concentrate to have fun and drink ahhaha
Yesterday it's been our first sleepover *____*
I was sooo happy that all my gals could come to sleep over to my home! Also Tina that come from Spain on Friday night! It's always so difficult to see each other all togheter! We spent all night talking about everything ahahahah in the morning we were like zombie ahahah but we had energies to make some pancakes!
Meg cooked panckaes for us!  So full of yummy food *____*
We had a really good time together!
xoxo
Jade

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...