venerdì 11 aprile 2014

❤ 21 ❤ Day ~ News and shopping!

Hi everyone! 
It's been a while since I wrote here eheh sorry but I got really busy with work and lessons!
My order arrived some time ago with my costume for Nozomi cosplay LoveLive pg! I'll be in a group of girls on 11 May can't wait for ir *_____*
Here a pic of me wearing the costume!
In this week I spent too many money hahahahaha
I bought a dream v belt that I wanted form a while..
  and Liz Lisa Fairy Tale dress!
Last Saturday I model for a friend with Bea for a photography project! We went to LunaPark to take pictures and we'll go also on Sunday for the second part of the photoshooting!
Here some pics!

To see more photos click HERE
Finally there is sun and the weather is great! Today for going out I wear my Liz Lisa dress! This is one of my fav dress of this lovely brand!
 Here a close up of my makeup! It's really soft I didn't use black at all!
Last but not least important, today I bought a new phone since my i-phone is broken ç__ç
I finally manage to bought Samsung Galaxy S4!
I need to shopping and find cute cover for my new phone!!

Day 21 – How did you come across gyaru?

I found out about gyaru thanks to my passion for Japan! I started loving this country thanks to my dad story about his travel to Tokyo and other cities! 
I searched about it on internet and found many things like anime, manga and these colorful style like harajuku!! 
When I saw some cute girls (they were gyaru) I felt in love and wanted to know more about them and that style!
Here I learned about gyaru story and gyaru style and I completly felt in love with it. I really wanted to be like those models and be so girly and sexy! 
I tried wearing this style and I surprise myself how I looked and how comfortable I was in that type of cloths..This style can comunicate exactly who I am! 

xoxo

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...