venerdì 14 giugno 2013

Finally I did my order on Taobao ~~

Hi everyone!

I finally paid for my new order!
Here what I bought!
Last time it was sold out, and I couldn't buy it! But I found it and now it'll be mine!!
Love for this Bobon 21 romper! I love this colour!

In this period I had the urge to buy a dress with the galaxy!
Here I did!

One of my friends said that this shorts are really useful for when you wear dress, so I bought the white one!


 I felt in love with this Liz Lisa romper! *A*

I needed a dress with long sleeves, when I saw it "It's it, I want it" I bought in violet.

Liz Lisa jacket!

New cute heels!


Accessories





Make-up


Finally it'll be mine ~~

This time I used a different Shopping Service! 
As soon as the package arrives I'll do a review on shopping service that I've used! 
Stay tuned ~


xoxo
Jade

2 commenti:

  1. Can you tell me the seller of those items? unbelievably cute

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. I'm soooo sorry T^T I didn't see the comment! Which item? Cos I've bought them on second hand taobao ^^
      I put the link of where I bought others on normal taobao ;)
      I bought the liz lisa romper -> http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a230r.1.14.58.bjhYw4&id=17576913099

      and here the galaxy dress -> http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z10.3.w6534132703.41.iTvCTo&id=16107429011&

      and here the purple dress -> http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z10.3.w4002-738116444.81.iC59Fn&id=24028764329

      I couldn't find the link of those shoes gomen ç__ç

      Elimina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...