venerdì 7 giugno 2013

♬♪ Gardaland!! ☀ ♥

Hi Minna!!!

This weekend even if the weather wasn't soo good, I went with some friends to Gardaland! 
Do you know it? It's an Amusement Park *^* I love it! There are a lot of attractions! 
We decided to start with the attractions with water, so we could have time to dry our self until the sun was shining!
We were sooooooo wet >.<

I should have paid for this photo but luckily I was able to took a pic hidden from the monitor!
Hahahaha Andre was doing a very stupid face in that moment!


  We found a little shop "Dolce mania", it had all kind of sweets you would like to eat! I don't really like candy, but my friends do, sooo they bought a lot of them!!!


We did also some cool attraction like roller coaster *ç*


We did all the attraction that were outside, cos we were afraid that would rain!
So, we did as last attraction "Prezzemolo house" and we saw a film in 4D!



When we got out there was Scrat outside! Ahahahahah I love it!!


We also went on rides!


 Here our last pic of that day! We were sooo tired but happy!!! I'd like to go again! ^^ 


xoxo
Jade

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...