giovedì 29 maggio 2014

❤ 22 ❤ Day~ My Gyaru wardrobe


Day 22 – Take a picture of your wardrobe.
Finally I had some time for taking some pics of my gyaru wardrobe :3 
LizLisa Long Dresses
 Liz Lisa and Yumetenbo sweater and poncho
Liz Lisa Spring clothes
Liz Lisa summer/spring dresses

 Bobon 21 set, Hash Hash dresses
Duras and Snidel dress
 Ma*rs
  Drem v belt and d.i.a style clothes and belt

I'd like to buy more sweet style and agejo style stuff! Recently I bought those clothes ora ora style cos I wanted to try this style once, well I'll see if it'll looks good on me >__<

xoxo


1 commento:

  1. Alla fine hai trovato e preso i scaldamuscoli con gli accessori! (^^) hai tenuto nascoto questo fatto! che invidia hehehehe XD

    RispondiElimina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...