lunedì 21 luglio 2014

❤ 24 ❤ Day ~ Past events

Hiii!!
I'm such a bad blogger lately..I'm sorry but I was really really busy!!
Well some weekend ago I went with my sis bea and giadì to a "comic fair" we were in cosplay after long time eheheheh we had loooot of fun in doing "Love Live School Idol Prodject"
I was Nozomi :3 

Here some pics from the group

 I think we were sooo cute with those costumes *__* I love tartan!!
I also discovered others photos from the photoset of my friend Jessica!


 I really love them *___*


Day 24 – Are you a lifestyle gyaru? (If not will would you?)
I can't define me like a real gyaru yet, since I discovered this style just few years ago and I tried to dress up since one year (?) I love dolling up and go out with my friends in gyaru, in uni I can't dress up or put so much makeup..but when I don't work or I don't have lessons I don't miss the chance to full dress in gyaru!!

xoxo



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...