lunedì 21 luglio 2014

❤ 25 ❤ Day ~ New experiences

Me and Bea went to another comic fair in novegro ^^ This time we weren't in cosplay!
Lot of photographersasked us to take some pics!

There were 2 Purikura machine!! OMG love theeeeeem!!! We don't have in Italy and this was my first time taking purikura! 


Some random selfie pics 


We meet Grazia and her friend, it was nice to see her again after the international meet in Frankfurt!
I had a loooot of fun as always eheh
I found a job for 2 weeks in an english camp! I had to work a lot and for this reason I couldn't write any post D: I was tooooo tired!
It's been a really great experience! 



 Day 25 – Worst hair/wig experience.
Actually I bought wigs just for cosplay and I have never had problems with what I bought! Before buying them I always search for many pics and some review of the shop so I can be sure to make a good purchase!
xoxo

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...