domenica 2 novembre 2014

❤ 28 ❤ Day ~ Big news and past events ~

Hi everyone!! 
I'm still working on my last exam ever YAY 
And I finally booked the flight and rent appartements to go to Japan with my sis Bea!!
Some sunday ago I was the model for a fashion/makeup show of my friend, it's been a really good experiance but also very tiring!



In this days I went out a lot with my gals and tried some more natural makeup (?)



Here some photo for a competition I participate to win some ma*rs clothes ! I need to fix my eyebrows I know ahahahha I hope to win it!

 Hope you like it! 

Day 28 – What do you think will and would like to happen to gyaru in the future?
I think will evolve a lot but I hope that will always take inspiration from gyaru's origin!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...