venerdì 21 novembre 2014

Gyaru Sale

Hi everyone!!
Is it difficult for you too sell your clothes even if you can't use them because they don't fit or because they don't suit your figure!? I have bought some clothes and couldn't wear them because I don't like how the are on me...but I keep taking them in my wardrobe, dunno why hahaha
Well finally I decided to find some other owner for these clothes!
If you are interested in one of them or wants more photos you can comment below or send me a message on FB  >here< I can treat for the price and make trade!


Liz Lisa replica sandal in pink L - Never worn but second-hand
15€+ss


Lace shirt in white with pink collar - New never worn free size (S/M)
20€+ss

Corset with studs - NWT - 15€+ss

Liliac long sleeves dress - New never worn - free size (S/M) 
20€+ss

Bobon 21 set in lilac - New never worn - free size (S/M) 
Shirt 25€+ss


Tralala shirt - New never worn - S/M size

15€+ss
xoxo

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...