martedì 10 dicembre 2013

❤ 13 ❤ Day ~ 6° Harajuku Fashion Walk

Hi everyone!!
 Finally me and my gyarusa opened an official page on fb and created our personal blog!! 
So happy!!! Now I hope we con enjoy you with our gyaru life ^^
If you want to take a look FB and BLOG
We just opened it so we have a lot to modify, if you have some advice write us 
On Sunday I went with Bea, Mitsuki and Angy to the 6° Harajuko Fashion Walk in Milan! Me and Bea arrived at the end ahahahha but we could have fun togheter even if for not too long!

It was tooo cold and we decided to eat something in a bar or in somewhere with a warm room!
I eat a cheesecake! I really love this sweet eheheh
It wasn't so good as the one I usually eat to "California Bakery"! But I liked it!
We chat a lot with other gals from the fashion walk! I really like their style, I'm sure you know them well! They are tooo cute Jay, Rose and Nana!!
As always me and Bea took some selca >//<

Day 13 – Name the best websites for gyarus.
Well..when I was at the begining I used to search about gyaru tumblr then I found "UniversalDoll" and I think this websites is excelent to know more about gyaru in general! Take a look at it ;) 
xoxo
Jade

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...