giovedì 5 dicembre 2013

Mini meet and Icomix~

Ohayooooooo Minna!!!
How are you?? Some days ago I went to a mini meet with some italian gals, we went shopping and eating togheter! It was sooooooo cold but we'd fun chatting ^^
I wore my new ma*rs coat and just the top of my new set cos it was too cold!
My makeup for that day

On saturday I went to icomix event in Milan with Bea and some other girls!
I really loved it and even if we weren't in cosplay but in full gyaru some plp asked us to take pictures with them, we were happy for this *^* we didn't expected it! We've staied untill the end of k-pop contest and after some "manga shopping" we went home!
Ahahahah we were lost in the parking and we couldn't go out O.O we had to call a number and luckly we finally went on the street to going back home ahahhhaha 

Our outfit for Icomx
 We love Liz Lisa *o*

xoxo
Jade

2 commenti:

  1. aww ma che bello il trucco occhi, e quel cappotto di ma*rs è bellissimo! ma è caldo?!!?

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. *w* sono contenta ti piaccia!! E' più caldo di quanto pensassi sinceramente ahahhaha però sotto devo comunque mettermi un maglione o qualcosa di vera lana o qualcosa di veramente caldo ahaha

      Elimina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...