giovedì 26 dicembre 2013

Merry Christmaaaaaas★~

Hi minna!!!
How are you????
Merry Christmaaaaaas!!!

Have you celebrated it? I did and ate too much ahahahah
I cooked with my mom and little brother!
Appetizers
 
 
 
 
 
 
  Two different tipical italian main course
Risotto con i carciofi
Cappelletti
 
Veal roast with cheese and various vegetables
 
Sweets! *ç*
 "Veneziana" a typical Italian sweet
"Pandoro" with mascarpone cream and caramelized sugar!
"Pandoro" with eggnog and caramelized sugar!
 At the end we palyed "Tombola" and opened our presents!

My presents for these year and some extra money for my next trip to Japan *o*
On Sunday when I meet my gals we took a video to wish everyone Merry Xmas! Click HERE if you want to take a look!
Now I'll go see my love!
xoxo
Jade

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...