mercoledì 9 gennaio 2013

Goodmorning ( ・ω・)

Ohayo~

 Yesterday it was too late to do a real presentation with pictures etc...

I wrote the first things that came to my mind! But as usual I forget some! >.<
                                                                     
I forgot to say that I love nail art and create new makeup for my eyes!
                                                                     
I have several styles! I've always been quite normal, but it is a couple of years I decided to really be myself without fear of being judged by others! I wear what I like and represents me the better!
Here I am ~





My recent outfit 



H&M Leopard sweater - Taobao Leopard heart necklace and Leopard Plattforms





Leater I'll do a post my nails art and makeup
(≧∇≦)/
See you soon


Jade 


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...