giovedì 10 gennaio 2013

Taobao

Today I want to talk about TAOBAO
This is a Chinese website for shopping online.
It's similar to EBAY. You can find everything!


I use it to buy clothes or accessories of Japanese brands! In Italy is difficult to find foreigns brands or the products cost four times the real price  ゚ Д
I also bought wigs for cosplay >. <
In recent years, Taobao has had a great success and influx of purchases!
It's known better among people who love Asia, cosplay ... than people who have no interest in this kind of things!
There are several services that help those who do not speak Chinese to shop safely!

I use Taobaospree! There is a person to whom I send the link of the products and see if I can buy and how much they cost!

HDK, RMB, CNY (Chinese currency) is worth less than the euro, for this reason it's convenient for europeans buy from China!!
The only problem, and the real cost of buying on this website, it's the shipping!
Mainly depends on the shipping method you want to use (DHL, EMS, GLS, YUANYEN ...) and the value / weight of the package!

I recently placed an order of 5.42 kg and I only spent  € 85 for the shipment !
Obviously, 5.42 kg of things not only mine, but with six other friends xD


With DHL and EMS is probable that the package go through the customs, so when you get it at home you have to pay a little more!
I recommend DHL for the short time of waiting, but EMS because is the cheapest!
GLS and YUANYEN are the best, they don't cost as much as DHL and the package doesn't pass through customs as foreign, but as a European, so you don't have to pay anything extra!
Unfortunately in 2013 YUANYEN has been removed from several shopping service...and GLS have increased the cost of shipping!
I found out Taobao because I really wanted Japanese dress!!!
Next order, I definitely will buy this dress and this sweater



Liz Lisa Flowers and Bow 
I really love this Japanese brand!


Next week I'll talk about Japanese brands

~ See you ~
~
Jade




13 commenti:

  1. Thank you very much!!! (*^-^*) You're so kind ~ I'll vist it with pleasure <3
    xoxo

    RispondiElimina
  2. sounds like a nice shop! Lovely blog :)

    Do you want to follow each other? :)
    http://fantasyfashioned.blogspot.de/

    xx ♥

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Yeah! It's really a nice shop!! Thank you ♥♥
      Yeh why not ;)
      xoxo

      Elimina
  3. I love Liz Lisa too.
    This sweater is so cute! *3*
    I like it! ♥

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Yeah, I know!! It's so cuuuuteeee!!! *w* I fell in love with it! I can't wait to do my next order!! ♥

      Elimina
  4. Wonderful post.^^
    Maybe follow each other???
    My Blog

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Thank you! ;)
      I'm glad you enjoyed it!
      Yes, of course! I'll follow u!! ^w^

      Elimina
  5. Thank you so much for the follow,dear.^^
    Follow you back on gfc.
    Do you also follow me on bloglovin???
    Let me know follow you then back again.;)
    Lovely greets Nessa

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Yes, I started to follow you in Bloglovin too
      xoxo ♥

      Elimina
  6. Beautiful post!!! would you like to follow each other?
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Oh thank you *-*
      Yes, of course ;)
      xoxo form Italy, Jade ♥

      Elimina
    2. Te sigo!!! Buen fin de semana!!!!:))

      Elimina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...