sabato 26 gennaio 2013

New haircut ~

Hi Everyone~

Today I went with my sweet Mom to the hairdresser for a new haircut and manicure ehehe
I really didn't know how to get my hair cut, but in the end I chose the fringe and I changed color!


Here some pics of my new haircut of today!
Wine red, curly hair and fringe! LOVE THEM!
My new haircut and new Leopard cover 
New color for my nails "Verdeacqua metallic"
Nya~

I wanted to take a cute pic with my cat ears!


I didn't know how I would be with fringe! 
My boyfriend and I were afraid it would be bad on me!
But in the end everyone liked it!
I'm very happy!! 
See you soon ♥

Jade



4 commenti:

  1. Beautiful look!!!
    Have a good week!

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Do u really like? I'm blushing! (#^.^#)
      Thank you very much! ♥♥
      Have a nice week u too dear! (^_~)

      Elimina
  2. Hi Dear (≧∇≦)//
    I'm happy u like my blog!
    It'd be great to follow each other!♥
    xoxo
    Jade

    RispondiElimina
  3. You are tooo kind! I'm really happy you like it!
    Thank you very much sweetie!♥

    RispondiElimina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...