martedì 8 gennaio 2013

Hi Minna ~



Hi everyone!



This is my first post! Nice to meet you, my name is Jade and I just turned 20 (^▽^)
I'm an Italian girl! I have always loved the Japanese culture and everything about Japan in general! 
Like manga, anime, cosplay, calligraphy, fashion ...



However, recently I discovered the world of Gyaru, which I'm more and more passionate!



I'm studying Design in university! I am a second year student!
Despite this, my English is not the best! I apologize in advance for possible mistakes  m(_ _)m



My dream would be to work in Japan in the area of fashion design or architecture!

I love traveling * ____ *
I love fashion and I follow especially the Japanese and American ones!
Sometimes I draw chibi characters ^ ^


I don't have a defined genre of music I listen to...I listen to what I like, although lately J&K-Pop (BigBang(≧∇≦)/  Love them!)

I love photography and of course my boyfriend ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

It's late and tomorrow I have to go to university, so goodnight everyone! 
Oyasumi Nasai ~ Mata Ne

Jade




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...