martedì 12 febbraio 2013

Favorite ♥ Models


Popteen
Masuwaka Tsubasa
益若つばさ

Nishikawa Mizuki 
Mizukitty
西川瑞希 
Izuoka Misaki 
Izu
出岡美咲
 Kawanishi Miki 
Mikipon
河西美希
Vivi
 Lena Fujii 
Lena
藤井リナ
Yukina Kinoshita 
木下 優樹菜 

Egg
Rumi Itabashi 
Ringo

Happie Nuts
Akane Satomi

Shizuka Takeda

Rankuzi
Rei Yasui
Rere

Today I wanted to tell you which are my favorite models of Japanese magazines! 
The 3 models that I love the most among these are: Lena, Izu and Shizuka Takeda.

I think Lena is sexy and charming. She is a beauty. Beautiful even without makeup.




I find Izu sooo cute, nice, cheerful, she's like a doll! I really like her because I can see me more in her, for  character and figure.



Shizuka Takeda gives the feeling of being strong, sexy and classy. I love her style and her personality.

And you? who do you like the most?


See youuu 

Jade

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...