sabato 2 febbraio 2013

Relaxing day ♥



Hiiiiiiiii Minnaaaaa!!!

Hw r u guys??? Finally yesterday I had my day of relax! It's 2 weeks that I'm studying and realizing a project for one of my university exam! I'm soooo tired!!!


For celebrate this day I tried a new outfit and a new hairstyle with my new hair cut!! 








Yesterday I  went with my friend to eat japanese food!I missed it sooooooo muuch!!!
 And I was so excited that I forgot to take a pic with my dish full of that delicious food! 
When I was at the end I remebered it and I took a pic ahahahhahahah 


 おいしい  
After eating asian food we went to China Town, in Paolo Sarpi (Milano) and we found a shoes shop with sales, every pair of shoes at only 15 Euros in leather not plastic! 
I bought 2 pair of shoes!!
Balcks leather boots with heels 10cm

Brown suede shoes and leopard interior with heels 8cm

See you soon 
Jade



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...