martedì 26 febbraio 2013

Sweet ❀

Hi everyone!!
How are u???

Sorry, in these last weeks I haven't written much because of my exams!
I just made ​​some changes to the blog! what do you think?

Yesterday and today I gave 2 of 4! Still 2 and I'm done! Yeeeeh
I haven't studied a lot but I realized some projects that have liked by my professors, so I got good grades! 27/30 and 30lode/30 
I'm sooo happy!!!!
After all this study, I can finally relax! 
In fact, I'll go with some friends and my boyfriend to take a trip to Copenaghen!
I can't wait!!!


This Saturday we celebrated the birthday of my brother! My mom and I have cooked a fantastic cake with the form of pizza because my brother loves pizza, and we also made some sweet!

Pizza Cake 



- 3 layers of sponge cake                                        - Pastry cream
- Milk
- Whipped Cream
- Candy
- Brioches
- Coffee chocolate beans 









1. Prepare the custard
2. Mix the milk with alchermes
3. Whip the cream
4. Alternate layers of sponge cake with the custrad and the mixed milk
5. On the last layer and on the sides of the cake spread the whipped cream
6. To create "pizza crust" use pieces of brioche
7. Different types of candy to make sausage, tomato ...
8. Coffee beans chocolate for olives
Custrad
1/2 l of cream
6 yolks
60 g flour
1/2 l milk
130 g sugar
1 packet of vanilla
maraschino

1. Beat egg yolks with sugar and flour
2. Boil milk, add vanilla
3. Add hot milk and pour into the pot over high heat
4. Turn with the whip (not sure if it is the right English word >. <)
5. Cool and add maraschino
Pastries
- Whipped Cream
- Meringues
- Marron glacé
- Strawberries

1. Whip the cream and put it in a bowl or small glass
2. Crumble the meringue (whip egg whites and bake for 3/5 hours)
3. Add pieces of marron glacé or strawberries


See you 
Jade



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...