lunedì 11 febbraio 2013

❅Snow ❅


Ehiii ♥
I couldn't believe it! Today it snowed soooo much! 
It's snowing since last night! The city turns white and softened!
I love Snow!
Who doesn't love it? ?
Yuki 雪

Yeh, I know... snowing in the city is not the best, 
because it only creates trouble and increase traffic! 
Everything becomes wet and gray! 
But when I look up and  feel fluffy snowflakes falling in my face, all the greyness of the city fades! 
Snow gives something special!
Don't u think so? 
Even though Christmas is over now, 
the snow gives you that feeling of joy, fun and desire to return children even for adults!
Each season has its own characteristics!
I don't know which of the 4 seasons I prefer, 
but I can say what I love for each one of them!
Winter;
 I love it because there is December, Christmas and my birthday.
New Year in January, new life, new experiences to live. 
Then Sales so Shooooopping!
Snow.
"You wait and you never know when it arrives. 
You wait and when it comes, it catches you by surprise."
-cit. by Me 

Me under snow with an umbrella, reflected.

Apart for the cold today was a really beautiful day!


See you soon 


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...