mercoledì 15 maggio 2013

Help meeee!! Taobao next order!

Hi everyone!
How are you?? I need your help eheheh
At the end of this month I'll buy other stuff from taobao, unfortunately I can't buy everything I want, everything costs so much now >. <
Can I ask for your help to decide what best to buy?
I need things for summer but I also found some offers on winter clothes...
I don't know whether to buy or not!


Let's start with..

SHOES


I don't think to buy both, I really love this fantasy, I just can't choose>. <

When I saw these, I fell in love! I definitely will buy them!

I like both of them a lot, but I don't know if I shoud buy them or not, and if yes, which one?


I need new tights and these are all nice, what do you think?

BAGS



Can not miss Liz Lisa bag, I had seen for a while and now I can finally buy one of these!
But I love all of them and I can't make a decision!!

Yumetembo bag is so cuutee! 

JACKET


 I think this jacket is perfect for liz lisa clothes or kawaii/sweet gyaru style that I love!
I definitely will buy it!
What color do you think is the best?

SKIRT

I need a new skirt, but I don't know which one!


DRESS

And now some other clothes





I really love this kind of clothes but I'm always afraid that shorts are too short for me!

Galaxy

I love this dress, but I don't know how to match!?!


Although it's a jacket for male (I think) I love it! ahahahah

MA*RS

I found these 2 Set at a very special price, but I don't know which of the 2 I should buy! 
I've never bought a set of ma * rs because I'm afraid that I'll be ugly!
If only I could wear  before buy them! Then I could decide without doubts!!

ACCESSORIES

Rilakkuma big pillow
Off brand headband
My Melody mirror
Rilakkuma lunch box
Liz Lisa chain


Aren't they cute?

Winter clothes offer

Liz Lisa coat

Ma*rs coat

Bobon 21 sweater
These 3 items are sooo cute and with bows *** I love all of them but I know that I can't buy all! 
So, which should I take?


I finally finished hahaha
 Too many beautiful things exist!
I hope for your help! Thanks in advance

xoxo
Jade


2 commenti:

  1. giadina per me lascia stare le cose invernali, sono belle ma ti pesano di più nel pacco e pagheresti di più le spedizioni per delle cose che adesso non useresti :/ prendi dei vestitini che non pesano molto e adesso vanno un sacco (appena la pioggia di cacca finirà ,O,) *O*
    io sono sempre pro vestitini <3
    poi adoro un sacco la borsa a forma di cuore :3

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Roseee <3 Infatti li ho infondo alla lista >.< mi sa che seguirò il tuo consiglio! ahahhahaah
      Penso comprerò un pò di vestitini e le calze con qualche accessorio magari! Volevo anche la giacca di Liz Lisa ma non so se rosa o quel marroncino chiaro/beige! E un solo paio di scarpe :3
      Le borse come le scarpe sono sempre la mia condanna ma anche la mia gioia ahhahaah

      Elimina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...