venerdì 17 maggio 2013

✦ Waiting for spring and sunny days ✦



Hi minna!!

I hope you're all good!
Well, today I was at ECODESIGN lesson and I had nothing to do, so I did a Flower Crown! ahahahah
I didn't wear my lovely circle lenses, however I tried a simple make up with both top and lower eyelashes and a very soft contouring! I have to improve, I know and I'm working on it!
I hope you'll like it!I am open to constructive criticism and advice!


Me and my  Rilakkuma cell phone holder ♥
Here is my last simple nail art of today! Bright colors with flower designs in 3D!

Have a good weekend!!
xoxo
Jade

2 commenti:

  1. mi piace davvero tantissimo questo trucco e le ciglia finte che hai usato sono bellissime *^*

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Grazie mille!!! ^^ Sono contenta era la prima volta che mettevo le lower >.< mi devo ancora abituare ahahah

      Elimina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...