mercoledì 8 maggio 2013

First "Nail Art Tutorial" & Lucky Bag ❤

Hi minna!!
How are you?? 

Well,, I'm very happy cos my boyfriend bought me my birthday present! This year was a little different than usual! Neither I nor him had our birthday gift! We waited for something we wanted!
Soooo..yesterday he got me a "Large Lucky Bag" 3 dresses and 2 gifts! It should arrive in a couple of weeks! I can't wait!!
I love him sooooooo much!!!!


What I can find:

Gifts:
Eyelashes, Eyelash cases
LIZ LISA pencils, Pens, Notebooks, Earrings, Fans, Bangles
Rilakkuma Accessories and toys
Hello kitty Accessories
Alpacasso, Rilakkuma, Sugarbunnies, My Melody Plush toys
Various cute Japanese accessories


Clothes:
LIZ LISA
PENDORA
GOLDS INFINITY
MARS
BEBEROSE
YUMETENBO
DREAMV
TRALALA
LIP SERVICE
SKINNY LIP

Well, today I didn't want to go to lesson and I didn't know what to do...so I tried to do my first tutorial!

Preview




I don't know why..but I can't upload the video in this post!
If you want to take a look to how I did this nail art
Here the video on my channel

xoxo
Jade




2 commenti:

  1. wow...che belli i LP, io li amo**!! spero ti arrivi presto cosi ci fai vedere eheh^^!!

    auguri di buon compleanno (in ritardo) XD!!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Siii ** anche a me piacciano un sacco!! Non vedo l'ora di sapere cosa troverò ahahahhahaha
      Grazie >.< ahahahah Che tenera ❤❤

      Elimina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...