mercoledì 7 agosto 2013

❤ 06 ❤ Day ~ OOTD for Barbecue ~

Hi everyone!
I'm writing a lot this days! I'd some time eheheh no work, no stress, no study! I'm free and I like blogging! The weather in mountains changes costantly! During night rains a lot and in the morning the sun shine in the sky! Today me and my family did a barbecue with our friends! 
I decided to wear my new galaxy dress! ^^I didn't know which outfit would be better!


Galaxy dress
White off brand hairband with silver studs
Taobao collant with hearts
White off brand sandal with studs/taobao black plattform

In the end I decided for the one without collant and shoes, cos in the afternoon, after the barbecue we would went to the pool!
Tomorrow the weather should be bad so we planned to go to Dorbin!For me Dorbin=Shopping ahaaha For lunch me and my girl (my sweet cousin) will go eat japanese!I can't wait! 


Day 06 - A picture of something you want to do before you die

My dream is to go to Japan! I really really want to go there! This is one of the things I must do before dieing absolutly! I'd like to go also in NY or LA! 


From left Japan; From top right Tokyo, LA and NY
Other simple thing...I don't know xD I'm happy with my life right now, I'm working, I'm studying, I go out often then before with my friends, I'm doing improvements (I think) with my gyaru life style! Well, maybe I'd like to try something like bungee jumping or skydiving! It would be fantastic take some pic like these!






I've always wanted to open a cute cafè! A really cute and sweet cafè with a mini Manga Library and some purikura machines! I haven't found yet a cafè like this here in Milano! 


I love macarons and cupcake, so they'll must be there too ahahah





xoxo
Jade

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...