domenica 4 agosto 2013

❤ 05 ❤ Day and Holiday ~


Hallo! Wie geht?
Yesterday I left Milan to come to Austria! I'll be here for 3 weeks ^^
Since I'm in Austria right now I couldn't find a photo for Day 04 >.< (gyaru meme) I'll write about it as soon I'll come back home in Italy!
It's already 19 years that me and my family come in Shoppernau, but this time I'll go to some cities to look for gyaru stuff (magazine, CL, eyelashes..) I'll go for sure to Innsbruck, Zurich, St. Gallo and maybe Vienna! I can't wait ~

As soon as I arrived, my cat Yukki came to greet me!
 I've missed him so much, it's only a year old! 

He was waiting for us under our fountain in the garden! 

I love being here cos I love sleep in this big bed all for me with duvets **
My little Rilakkuma on my bed ~


Day 05 – What do you love and dislike about gyaru?

I'm a newbie in this sparkle world and comm, so I can't say too much, cos I don't really know it! Well let's start with what I..
Dislike
1. Too many drama >.< I don't really care about them, but I'm sorry for people who cause them and the one that are their target! 
2. It's difficult when you're a newbie to be accepted and goes on..I'm not really interested in this cos I'm a bit out of the comm, but sometimes on gyaru secrect some gals say that are scared of expose themselves..I think gyaru it's a way to express and expose yourself, so don't be afraid, if you are doing something wrong, it's ok, you'll can just be better following advices from other gals or from gyaru secrets even if it's offensive!
3. I spend toooooo many money for all the things I want ahahhaha dress, accessorizes and makeup! But when I can use them I feel soooo happy even if my wallet cries ^^

Like
1. I've always loved girly stuff and makeup they could express me very well! When I discoverd gyaru was love at first sight cos I love makeup and all beauty stuff.
2. I got more confidence of my body and appearance! I've never thought I was ugly >.< but with this kind of makeup and style I think I look better and I feel goood!
3. I can meet new people with this passion in different part of the world
4. I love the feeling gyaru make me feel..I mean..I feel special among all "normal" people when I walk in the middle of a place (ex) I feel beautiful with this style and makeup! At the very begining it felt a bit strange cos people was looking at me or stare ahahhaah but with the passing of time it's something I don't care anymore!
5. This is a thing that I'll like >.< me and one of my gal friend would like to start a gyaru sa, I've always liked how gyarusa lived their gyaru lifestyle! And I'd like to try it! I like how gyaru can tie people like this, it's like building a small family!

xoxo
Jade

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...