domenica 4 agosto 2013

❀ Friend and japan food ❀

Hi cutes!
How are you??Some days ago one of my friends come to see me!I haven't see her for sooo long! I was soooo happy!I missed her soooo much! Well, we went to shopping but since I had to live soon to go to Austria I bought just a lace black pair of shorts!She bought a lot for her family and herself!

My outfit for that day
Ma*rs dress
Taobao beige bag
White off brand sandal with studs

Some pics of that day before going to eat japanese *ç*



Gnamgnam ~
Love eatenig asian food :Q__

See you soon 

xoxo
Jade

2 commenti:

  1. That food looks amazing! Super cute outfit choice :3 !

    ♥ Little Owl Diary

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Yeah it was delicious!!! I love asian food *çç*
      Thank you ♥♥

      Elimina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...