giovedì 29 agosto 2013

❤ 07 ❤ Day - Seaside and news~

Ohayoooo!!!

On sunday I went to the 1st Italian National Gyaru Meet! I had a loooot of fun! But I'll talk about it the next post, cos I'm waiting for the photos!
Ehehe in these days I'm pretty busy cos of my exams! Two days ago I went to "Asian Fusion" an asian resturant in Milan, I loved it, the food was soooo yummy!!! I advice to everyone if you like Chinese, Japanese or Thai you should go there! 






I don't want summer end, not yet! In fact yesterday I went to the seaside with my bf for one day!! *w* 


















Day 07 – Your favourite accessories that you own. (a.p)
Well, right now my fav acessorie are:

 my LizLiza Bag 

my precious Naked 2
these lovely withe&pink shoes and accesories!

Stay tuned if you want to know what happend during the meet!
xoxo
Jade

2 commenti:

  1. Risposte
    1. Yeah it was delicious! I really liked the food presentation! Onigiri was *www* mmh sooo yummy! Hahahaha can't wait to go there again :3

      Elimina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...