venerdì 13 settembre 2013

Preview gyaru meet and news ❤

Hi minna!!
Today I wanted to talk about me and my new sis Bea!!! I love her soooooo much!!


As me she's a newbe and appasianate to Japan since a long time ago, just like me!! It's been a while since I really wanted to be part of a circle, a gyaru sa!I've always liked how Black Diamond is and also KK Diamante, I've always seen they like a family and I decided to create a new gyaru sa but I didn't know any girls since some times ago!I'm soo happy that I met Beatrice!!!! Me and Bea really wanted to start something!Gyarusa for us is like a family, a group of girls or/and boys that loves each others and that have something in common, in this case Gyaru! I think beeing in a gyarusa can make me improve and can make less shy then I am >.< Soo my goal of this summer-end was been finding a name for our new Gyarusa and other members of course!!!




On sunday 25th August I went to the "1st National Italian Gyaru Meet" I met new girls and had a lot of fun! While we were waiting for some of the girls that were late eheh some boys asked as to take pics with them!! Aahahahah this was my very first time that someone asked me a photo togheter! Well, we meet in the morning and chat a little bit waiting for the late girls xD Then we went to eat japanise of course!! We ate tooo muuuch!! 



Then we went to shopping in Paolo Sarpi and our photografer did a mini shoot! I'll post the photo as soon they'll be ready!! Can't wait to see all of them :D

Here a preview of the photo set!
Photo bomber ahahahh on the tram





I forgot to take a pic before going out so I took it when I come back (I was to my boyfriend house)
This was my outfit for the meet!
Necklace: H&M
Bracalet: Primark (I bought the same for Bea)
Dress: Zara
Shoes: off brand

Well, as soon as the photos will be ready I'll show you!

Stay tuned
xoxo
Jade

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...