martedì 10 settembre 2013

Sweet Heart Green Circle Lens ~ Angel Eye ~ Review

Hi minna!!
How are u?? I should study form my exams in these days but I'm only thinking about what to buy on my next order! I can't stop shopping online xD !! Today I wanted to talk about my new circle lenses!! I bought them from Circlelens2u, I really like this shop, is easy to understand, it's a bit cheaper than other website, it has always great promotion and more important is really reliable!


Here what I bought!


Brand: Angel Eye
Base Curve: 8.6
Diameter: 14.5 
Enlargement: 16.0 mm
Water Content: 42%
Made: InKorea
Disposable: Yearly

 They arrived in this litte bottle! 
I think they are really similar to Mimi from Geo, but they are lighter perfect for my natural color!

 Can u see the enlargement? 


Close up


Design/pattern
4/5 I really like it, it's not for a real natural color, it's more irreal, but I love it!
Color
5/5 Perfect for my eyes color, it's lovely and natural! For plp like me who has green light color it's more difficult to find CL with the right color! 
Comfort
5/5 Really comfortable, no irritate, soft on your eyes
Enlargement
4/5 If you are searching for a very big enlargement I think they are a little too small, cos 14.5 mm but the effect it's cool cos seems 16 mm
Overall Rating
5/5 They are lovely not too natural and not too unreal, very comfortable and I looveeee the color that is very similar too mine! Love them a lot!

I took some pic of me wearing them with my phone before going out!
As you can see from the photos of my makeup I tried something different from usual.
Do you like it? Some advice? Thank you!

xoxo
Jade

6 commenti:

  1. Mi piacciono tanto e non sono così irreali, alla fine stanno benissimo con il tuo occhio!!!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Grazie <3 si fortunatamente l'interno è proprio simile al mio colore e da lontano danno un effetto semi reale xD Le prossime saranno le vassen rainbow che sono super naturale ^^
      Baciiiiiii <3

      Elimina
  2. Bellissimo review! Quei lenti a contatto ti stanno da incanto!
    Ti dona un look naturale quei CL =)

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Si? Son contenta haahaha è la prima review di CL e penso sia venuta bene dai ahahhahaha ;)
      Siiii sono tanto contenta del mio acquisto!!! Thank you sweete <3

      Elimina
  3. Da lontano le CL stanno benissimo ,non si capisce che li usi (^^)
    Da vicino il cerchio nero si nota,ma restano sempre bellissime!!!
    Vai Giada! Rock those CL! hahahaha

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Criii ^^ ihih sisi vero, l'unica cosa che rende l'effetto meno naturale è la parte esterna nera, ma volevo provare delle lenti simili alle mimi che però fossero chiare! Le prossime saranno sicuramente le stesse che hai te! <3 Thank youuu <3

      Elimina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...