lunedì 2 settembre 2013

❤ 08 ❤ Day - Mini Gyaru Meetup ❤

Hi cutes! 
How are youu??


I said I would post about the international italian gyaru meet, but I'm still waiting for the photos!
In this last week we had some drama ç__ç I hope this situation will change cos I love gyaru and I'd like to live in a peaceful community! But there is always someone who loves drama and says bad things about KK or other gals! I had some misunderstanding with KK but luckly wasn't how I thought! Love uuu girls!!! I hope to see them soon, I'm feel so stupid to hadn't go to see them!



Well, yesterday I went out with Bea to meet others Italian gyaru! I took some photos with them when we were at the park! 

Alessia
Bea

 Me
Me and Bea

Here some photos togheter!!

 

Dress: Liz Lisa
Shoes: off brand
Hat: off brand
Accesories: Primark

Then we went to drink a coffee together to "Arnold caffè"!
Extra pic with Bea!

Day 08 - A picture of something you wish you were better at

I really like the way I am right now, I don't have so many things I'd like to change! 
However I'd love to improve on my makeup and be better in my gyaru outfits!

I chose these 2 pic of shizuka takeda, cos I'm totally in love with her! She's a big inspiration for me!

xoxo 
Jade

2 commenti:

  1. the most important thing is to find something you love and share with other people that have the same interests!
    while for dramas,don't let yourself into them-our lives are already complicated to let some more missunderstandings filter in!
    you were all very cute and looks like you had some fun time!
    for improvement there is always time and space!
    Ganbatte ne!
    ~doki doki ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Absolutly, I'm totally agree with what u wrote! In fact I don't have any interest in these dramas, it's just that it's a very sad thing...and I only hope the best for everyone!
      In the meantime I'm super happy!!
      Criiii I love uuu so muuuch!!❤ Can't wait to see u soon!!❤
      ~doki doki :3

      Elimina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...