giovedì 19 settembre 2013

Summer end party ❥


Hi Minna!!!
I'm soooo stressed in these days, I'm studying and working and I feel soooo tired!!
 I can't wait to finish and hopefully pass exams! 
Then I can rest for a while and just thinking about my new order!! 

On saturday me and my gyarusa had a "summer end" party at Bea's house! We prepare some food, eat in her garden and of course took some pics! I had sooooooo much fuun!! Unfortunatly one of us didn't come (we had some problems at the station ahahaah ) but she'll come for sure next time and will do a video presentation for our new blog and channel on youtube!

Here photos from the meet


Margarette and Giorgia 
Beatrice and Cristina

 
Alessia
 

My outfit
Ma*rs set
Collant: taobao
Boots: Gold & Gold  

 If you want to take a look to others pic CLICK


 I cooked Tiramisù, Italian dessert and some Pizzette as appetizer! While I was cooking I asked my mom to help me cos I wanted to take some pics to describe you the recipe!
Tiramisù                               Pizzette

Now I'll go study again ç__ç

xoxo
Jade

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...