mercoledì 20 novembre 2013

In ♥ with VIXX ~ ComeBack ♥

Hi everyone??? 
How are u???
I'm a bit still shocked from the concert of 3 November kkk I went to the Milky Way Tour - VIXX Showcase! OMG!!! It's been awesome! Really, they are soooooo hot in reality better than in pics or videos! I thought that when I'd see them I could find some imperfections....deam...they were soooo perfect! I really enjoy the concert! I can't post any photos or videos cose we couldn't take them during the performace...I took some kkkk but it's better for me not to post them right now :D
They said they would be staying in Milano some other days and on Tuesday I saw them again! They walked sooooo close to meee O.O I was paralized kkk
Here I took some hidden photos!
OMG I can't believe they were really in my city and walked near me like that!

But now they've finished their tour and went back to Seul...I must go back to reality!!
They already made a new song and 2 teaser for their comeback! Unbelievable!


Yesterday was released the new song of the new album and did their Epic ComeBack!

If you want to see the Concert in Seul click here
xoxo
Jade

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...