mercoledì 13 novembre 2013

Shopping ~ lalala ~

Hi minnaaaaa!!!
How are you????
I'm super happy cos today my packages arrive!
I did a huge order this time with 2 of my friends!

All my things uhahahaah

 On the left a pink sweet style winter dress on the right a summer Liz Lisa dress
 Ma*rs set and coat

 Ma*rs accessories
 On the left a simple white shirt on the right pink INGNI pullover
Bobon21 short - safety pants from vivi - Liz Lisa skort
Liz Lisa Brown Handbag
 Liz Lisa set: bag, mirror, case and keychain
 Blak boots
 New My Melo and Hello Kitty cover

 New eyelashes Diamond and DollyWink
Do you like my purchases?

I think I'll use Ma*rs set for the international meeting in Frankfurt! But I'll decide leater...I still have time ehehhe

Stay tuned
Now it's k-drama time!!

xoxo
Jade

2 commenti:

  1. ommioddioooo voglio tutto ;3; e che pacco gigante *^*

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Essi erano 2 pacchi (6 e 7 kg) ma c'erano le cose anche di 2 mia amiche dentro ma ho fatto foto solo alle mie *^* la cosa che mi ha sorpreso è che sia le cose di LizLisa che Ma*rs sono originali rejhgkredhfgiserjhgs non sono sicura degli accessori di Ma*rs però sono straaaaaaa felice :D penso metterò quel set per il meet internazionale!!!

      Elimina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...