venerdì 1 novembre 2013

Announcement ~ Trick or Treat

Hiiiiii Minnaaaaaa!!!
I've a reallaaay huge announcement!! keke
I can't believe but me and my sis Bea will go to the international meet in Frankfort toghether with some gals of KK Diamante gyarusa: Rose, Giadì, Nana and Queenie!!
We'll arrive on 31 Jenuary morning and we'll leave on 2 February in the afternoon! 
Can't wait for it really!Now I'll start thinking about what outfit should I prepare for the meet!!! *^*
I just placed a new order with a ma*rs set and coat and some accesories, maybe I'll use it!Well..I'll see ahahahah
I'm really excited cos this will be my first time going to an international meet, I hope to improve fast for this meet and seem a real gyaru eheh not a newbie, even if it'll be hard ç___ç I'm sure I'll have fun and will meet new fantastic persons! 

Yesterday was Halloween!!! Uuuuuh scary night!!
I celebrate it with my boyfriend..he is sick right now, so I decieded to stay with him this year! I'll celebrate it with my gyarusa soon, even if it'll be a late party ahahahha
Here some pic I took before going out!


xoxo
Jade

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...