mercoledì 20 novembre 2013

❤ 12 ❤ Day ~ Cinema and Friends

Hi ^^
I've written this post last week and forgotten to pubblish it ahahahh
I went to the cinema with Bea on 13 November to see "Wolf Children"
We went to eat japanese gnam gnam

We walked around a bit waiting for the start of the film!
 
Finally at 15.00 it started ***
 I really like the graphic of this movie..I liked the message of the movie... but the plot was strange, there was no real beginning or even a real end!

Day 12 - A picture of someone who has made a huge impact on your life.

For what concearn my personal life I think my boyfriend...he makes me change a lot in better and have more confidence in my self! He was there when I had some bad moments and he made me grown up and started following my dreams!
He doesn't like to take self pic ahhaahha everytime he makes stupid faces >//<

Tsubasa had made a huuuuuuuge impact on my life! When I saw her and her products I literally want to be as she looked like!So girly, so sexy!I started to search on google and find out other models and gyaru that I'm following right now and that made themselves either a huge impact on my gyaru life!I discover a sparkling world! Love it! I'm sooo happy I could find it because of it I found a style that suits me and that I really love and it's comfortable! And thanks to it I also find gorgeous people that I love or that from far I admire a lot and take inspiration!

xoxo
Jade

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...