venerdì 29 marzo 2013

From Copenhagen to my Sweet Home for Easter ♥

Hi minna!!!
How are u???
I just came back from København!!
Wow! Beautiful city! The venice of the north!
We left from Malpensa, Milan on Monday morning at 6:00, in fact I had to wake up at 4:00 in the morning!
Pic taken by my boyfriend with I-phone so the quality is not so great !
Our faces are a little tired eheh >.<"
The pilot said that it was still snowing in Copenhagen!We were afraid there's bad weather for our entire trip. 
Instead, already from the plane we could see that it had snowed, but the sun was shining!

The thing that I don't miss from the trip is the wind! Soo cold, it was freezing!


Well, to begin, we have reached our hotel, very nice, left our bags and walked around all day!
A few photos of the city
Central square
Typical houses
Bicycle
Round Tower




Me and my boyfriend 
In the evening we had dinner in a typical pub with live music!
A very kind girl took the photo using my I- phone, so the quality and the light is not the best!

The next morning we went to see the famous "Little Mermaid" by Hans Christian Andersen.
We walked a lot and saw many churches and squares!
Finally, the frozen sea * o *
Frozen sea!
Little Mermaid
Me and Gaia
Hans Christian Andersen's statue
"Il Sirenetto" >.< my boyfriend!
 On the third day we spent the entire morning at the zoo!



Panda Rosso



 In the afternoon we visited other parts of the city and did some shopping!
The last day was spent near the hotel, which was in the center!





We found a playground with a frozen lake and we waited for the time to go to the airport staying there!
On the frozen lake

I finally returned to my warm home, just in time to celebrate Easter with my family, and go to the meeting  with the "Italian Gyaru" tomorrow.


Happy Easter holidays to everyone!

xoxo
Jade



If you want to take a look to my phots you can find them in my Album on fb.



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...