venerdì 29 marzo 2013

Get ready for the first meeting with the "Italian Gyaru"


Hello guys!

As written in the title, tomorrow I'll go to the meeting with some members of the "Italian Gyaru" created recently on facebook!
We are all girls (for the moment >.< Always waiting for gyaru-o) lovers of Japanese fashion in particular: Gyaru fashion!
Italian Gyaru is a group open to all girls and boys who have passion for Gyaru. It's a group where you can compare and give advices to improve more and more!
Well, I am a beginner and I still have much to learn, but as I was told, I focused more on makeup and hairstyle, which are the basics!
But I don't want to look bad, they are all sooo beautiful!
Tomorrow I'll wake up soon, so I'll make my hair and makeup! I hope I don't look like a crazy or a ugly girl!
I'm sure I will have fun! I'll eat good Japanese food and maybe I'll do some photos, hoping to be good in them!
I can't wait! Soon as I can I'll tell you how it's gone!
See you soon!


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...