domenica 24 marzo 2013

♥ Let's go ♥♫♪♥♬♪

Hi Minna!!!
How are you???
It's spring but here it's raining, AGAIN!



I just set the alarm clock at 4:00 in the morning!


Tomorrow morning I will be a zombie!
Yes, finally I'm leaving! I'm going to Copenaghen with my boyfriend and a couple of our friends!
I can't wait!


If I have internet I'll be happy to post something, but I think it will be difficult!
Well, I'm really excited! I just hope it won't be too cold!


10 Things can't miss in my suitcase!

1. Trousse makeup
2. Sexy lingerie 
3. Outfit combined with shoes and bags
4. Heels for the night  
(During the day we'll walk a lot, so I'll use the most comfortable shoes)
5. Leopard fur
6. Camera (Nikon D3100)
7. Replacement cover for my iphone
8. Nail polish
9. Accessories for hair
10. Curling iron 


Obviously I put much more in the suitcase! 
And you what are the things that you could never forget?

xoxo 
Jade



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...