martedì 12 marzo 2013

Taobao Order *o*


Hi!! Finally I did my order on taobao! I really can't wait my new things will arrive!

I bought a new shell for my I-phone, I love it, it's so cute ^^
And new pair of brown boots from Liz Lisa
In this period I really love Liz Lisa, infact I bought also a white shirt, a lovly sweater and a dress!
 The Ma*rs dress in the pic is a present from my boyfriend! 
And I wanted to coudle me a bit more soo, I bought a baige handbag and a blu jacket!
And some new false eyelashes! Two types of bottom eyelashes and one top! 
Of course I will do a review as soon as my things come.
In the meantime I'm saving to buy other accessories and some new circle lenses from Pinky Paradise

It's time for me to get ready to go out!
See you soon minna!!
Bye~

xoxo
Jade

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...