sabato 30 marzo 2013

Bad luck -.-"

Hi minna!

I hope for you today was a good day because mine wasn't!
Today was just a typical "Day No" for me!
Has it ever happened to you? You wake up in the morning thinking about a positive day, and then everything goes wrong! Here's what happened to me today!
I woke up early to get ready for the meeting with "Italian Gyaru" group!
I put on makeup and apply false eyelashes! The last of the lower breaks and so I had to cut them and they become even shorter!
I had to dry my hair and my bangs didn't want to come as I wanted! Rebellious bangs WTF! After an hour I finished my hair, I looked out of the window and it was RAINING!
I took the tram, luckily my hair is natural wavy, so they didn't get ruined with this weather!
Then unfortunately for an unexpected thing I had to come back home! I skipped the meeting and the opportunity to meet new girls! I hope to be at the next meeting and that it'll be soon!

WHAT BAD LUCK


Before leaving, when I was ready I took some pictures!


 I focused more on makeup rather than the outfit!

See you soon
Jade



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...