lunedì 22 aprile 2013

Blossoming friendships ✿


Hi minna!!
How are you?? I'm sorry for not writing so often but I'm veeeeeeery busy with work and lessons! 
Nothing special has happened in this week! Until Saturday the weather was beautiful! 
Sun and flowers bloomed on the trees!

Here some photos taken with my i-phone!






Last night and today rained T^T
Well,, one positive point: I could wear my new jacket!
It was too warm for the hot weather we had last week!

I took the pic when I got home so I was a mess!
This is the reason I put a heart on my face >.< 
As I said in one of my post, now I'm a member of "Gyaru Italiane" on fb! 
Yesterday, I started to talk with one girl of the group, and we found a lot of things in common of course the passion for Japanese fashion, gyaru...another one is wanting to go to Japan in April next year! 
She is soo cute and kind!! I'm so glad to know her! 
I hope to know her better and be able to leave together in April to go to Tokyo!!!
 It'd be really a dream come true!!! 

xoxo
Jade

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...