sabato 13 aprile 2013

I ❤ Taobao

Hi Minna!!!Today I'm super Happy!!

Yesterday all my things from Taobao arrived! When I got home I didn't expect to find the package in my room! It had arrived in the morning! As soon as I saw it I immediately opened it! Ahahhaha 
I wore clothes to see if they were the right size, the photos are just to see how the dress is worn!!
 I will take better photos as soon as possible!


When I opened the package I put things on my bed!


My things without bags and stuff!
Present from my shopper!
Eyelashes
Blue jacket with white fur! It's really soft!
New bag and sweater!
Liz Lisa Dress and Boots

Liz Lisa Shirt



Ma*rs dress
Terranova Dress (I bought yesterday >.<)
Well,, now I've to get ready to go out with my friends! Today the sun was shining!!

xoxo
Jade


6 commenti:

  1. Hey, i'm a new follower ^u^
    Lovely Taobao buys, I love those dresses so much sdshjfdj
    I'm always worried after ordering from Taobao about sizes and such, but your clothes seem to fit perfectly C:

    Sapphire
    http://littleowldiary.blogspot.co.uk
    xo

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Thank you for following me! I love Taobao!!
      Taobao is quite cheap and has everything you want *o*
      I'm always afraid that I can't wear clothes I buy,Orientals girls are so skinny O.O * envy *
      Always as first, I try and see if the size is right ahahahha
      This time they fit yeh!! YAY I'm soooo happy!!! ahahah
      xoxo
      Jade

      Elimina
  2. "Cool post!
    Much love,
    Wengie
    www.wengie.com"
    "Really enjoyed this post <3

    RispondiElimina
  3. aww you look so cute in that outfits :)
    Great stuff!!

    www.meetingkat.com

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Thank you dear!! I'm soo happy, cos I'm always afraid that the clothes are not the right size!
      Thank you again for the compliments ❤

      Elimina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...