lunedì 1 aprile 2013

Happy Easter! ♥

Hi minna!!!


Sorry I'm late >-< but yesterday I couldn't use internt!
I went to my uncle's house with my family to celebrate Easter all togheter and u??
We ate soooo much! ahahahah 
Now all the holidays are ended soo I'll start with a new diet for this summer!It's time for me to lose some kg!


Some pics of what we ate!
Bruschette
Appetizers pastry cheese and leek
Appetizers pizzette 
Avocado salad
Tuna salad
Cheeses
Ricotta tarts
Artichokes Lasagne
Minicakes with chocolate eggs
Pastiera Napoletana

Latte alla Portoghese
Chantilly cream puffs
Placeholder

HAPPY EASTER!!!

xoxo
Jade



4 commenti:

  1. So many yummy stuff ^^



    http://emi-doll.blogspot.co.uk/

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Yep ^^ super yummy!!! I really love holidays, like Easter or Christmas, because relatives always prepare delicious dishes!
      Your blog is sooo cute, as youu *o*

      I'm following you ~

      xoxo

      Elimina
  2. "Cool post!
    Much love,
    Wengie
    www.wengie.com"
    "Keep up the great work on your blog! <3

    RispondiElimina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...