lunedì 29 aprile 2013

Harajuku Fashion Walk ❥


First Harajuku Fashion Walk in Milano. 7 stages: Duomo, Via dei Mercanti, Piazza Castello, Parco Sempione, Arena civica and China town! 
Unfortunately I didn't hear my alarm clock this morning! Or rather, I heard it, I turned off and I said to myself: "Just five minutes"...hours have passed! So, I arrived late >.< 


Parco Sempione
Yesterday at the Fashion Walk I met a friend of mine who moved to Germany and I haven't seen him in a long time!




Some photos from the Walk!



We were interviewed ^^
♥♥ Adam and Beatrice ♥♥

 

Viviana  from "Gyaru Italiane"


Yesterday was a day of meetings cos I also met my friends of the"Gyaru Italiane" group. 
They are always so nice and kind! I really like spending time with them!
I'm pretty good at taking pictures, so they asked me to take some! I was very happy and they too for the beautiful pictures I took!



Here 3 of the KK Diamante club ♥ ~

Giadì 

Rose

Nanà

Talking together I found out that they are planning to go to japan in 2014 as me! 
It would be great if we can go together I really hope it will happen!


Here the video I made!


xoxo
Jade


6 commenti:

  1. è stato un piacere conoscerti ieri, spero che la prox volta ci vedremo ancora^^!
    e grazie anche per la foto e il tag>////<

    ti aggiungo anchio ora :)!!

    xoxo

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Anche per me è stato un piacere conoscerti!!! ***
      Sicuramente ci sarò ad altri meet!
      Di niente ^^ e grazie a te per il follow ~

      xoxo

      Elimina
  2. it looks like fun! :D i hope we had those here in texas :(

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Yeah it really was fun!!! I hope we'll do it again!! And I also hope you'll can go to similar events too ❤

      Elimina
  3. Wow, it's an awesome event xD It looks so fun <3
    I hope someday I can join something like harajuku fashion walk x3

    Anyway, I make a giveaway on my blog and it's open internationally :)
    you can check it on my blog: http://lolidreamland.blogspot.com/2013/05/loli-dreamland-1st-giveaway.html

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. I saw your comment just now D: I'm sorry I didn't answer before!!
      Yeah, I love Fashion walks you can meet new people who loves the same things of you! I hope you'll can join someday! It's really fun!

      If I'm still in time I'll join your giveaway ^^
      Thank youu!!

      Elimina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...