lunedì 29 aprile 2013

Festival dell'Oriente ☯


First time I go to the "Festival of the East" in Novegro, Milan. 5 days of shows and cultural immersion Eastern! Food, clothing and much more!
Honestly, I thought it was bigger than that and the organization of the shows wasn't well done! 
I was a bit upset because there were many oriental stands but Japanese and Koreans  (which were the ones I wanted to see more) there were just 3 or 4 and only few things for sale.
Despite this, it was interesting, I could seen two Chinese dances, the tea ceremony, Indian dances and musical performances with traditional instruments!

It was interesting and cool! So many new things to see and eat too!
Well the final rating for this festival is 4/5!



Lion Dance



Cool technique with powder
Water games

Traditional Korean clothes










Bea and Ele
Me and Elena 

I couldn't buy anything, so I bought a small lucky cat magnet and a Japanese talisman!


Here a video I made with some of the performances I could see!


xoxo 
Jade

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...