giovedì 25 luglio 2013

❤ 01 ❤ Day

Let's start today with 01 Day (Gyaru Meme

When did you start dressing gyaru?

Well..I can't consider myself a real Gyaru yet, but a wannabe, because I'm still at the beginning and I have to improve  a loooooooot in many things!! However I can say that I became actively  interested in gyaru since a year and it's only since few months I'm trying to dress up and wear makeup gyaru! When I discovered gyaru, it was love at first sight! I really like this style from every point of view, because it enhances the femininity from the outfits to make-up and hairstyle!

Here few pics of my improvement (?)



These are two pic of my really first approach to false lashes and different hairstyle! I've never done hairstyles, I have wavy hair, I always let loose without defining curls or treat aesthetically hair style! Thanks to gyaru I am working to try different hairstyles and find the one that valorizes me more! Now I like to style my hair differently and neater more often!




At first I used only top eyelashes, because it seemed too strange to use lower eyelashes! I'm trying different types to see which one suits better on my eye! I'm getting used to lower eyelashes, at the beginning were annoying, but now I really like them ^ ^ Sometimes I use the most natural ones and seem not to be cos of my soft make-up! But other times I try to use a stronger makeup so dramatic lashes ~~



I'm not wearing CL cos those I had expired! Soon I'll go in Austria and I'll be back at the end of the month so I can't order them! I don't have a doorman, so I don't want to risk that the package go back and lose my money like that! As soon as I come home the first thing I'll do will be order new CL, probably GEO Super Nudy Quarter Green and Blue!  Meanwhile, I'm waitin 'gray ones that I won on AMANI giveaway!

That's all for today!
xoxo
Jade

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...